CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I feel so crafty :)

I know Tyler is sooooo tired of our living room being "Baby Craft Central" but he is just gonna have to get used to it!!!

This week I made all kinds of things for Livi's room. And it was soooo much fun, not to mention WAY cheaper than buying the stuff off Etsy! (you're welcome tyler)

I made this mobile out of the wooden rings grandmas stitch with. I don't know how to do all that fancy stitch work, but I am pretty proud of this mobile. (ignore that it is hanging from the fan...it wont be forever)


So this project was originally a big 'O' made out of buttons. I hot glued approximately 200 buttons to a piece of fabric then threw it away and started over...I like how this one turned out better anyway.




Confession: I was going to make Livi's quilt, but I bought this one instead. The lady that made it also monogrammed her name on it. When I got it in the mail this week I just hugged it to me. Tyler thought it was cute so he hugged me and the blanket too. It made me smile :)



I made this wreath for the window in Olivia's room. The landlords blinds are kinda ugly and boring. I thought this might make it better!



I bought this frame at my favorite place...the Antique Mall :) . I also got one that matches it. Then I cut out little flowers and glued them to a canvas. The petals stick out a little giving it a shadow box effect. I probably spent $7 on this project. I will post pictures once I get this one and it's twin hung up. I am pretty excited!

~


I cant believe we are 7 weeks away from our due date! This week I filled out a birthing plan, and I am starting to think about what I will need to pack in my hospital bag. Its all so exciting.


This week Olivia gave me a little scare. I hadn't felt her move for almost 20 hours and that is just not normal! She is usually practicing her ninja moves 24/7 and not feeling her for a while really scared me. I jiggled her around and even drank a soda (i know, shame on me) thinking it would get her moving, but no! So, I called my doctor and she said to go to the hospital to have a stress test. I called my sister and she met me at the hospital. I think she was just as scared as I was. As soon as we got into the room and the nurse put the FREEZING cold gel on my belly, Livi kicked. Kaitlyn started crying as soon as I told her everything was OK...and then of course I was crying. Just to say it again, everything is perfectly fine. Her heart beat was continuously strong and right where it is suppose to be. I am not contracting early or anything like that. It just took me getting all worried and to the hospital for her to decide to wake up. She already acts just like her daddy. (everyone please pray that doesn't last long!!!) Thank the Lord everything is OK, and thank you to all of you who prayed for us. I feel extremely blessed! ♥


Love Always,

T






No comments:

Post a Comment