CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Olivia's got a place to sleep!

I had been hassling Tyler about putting Livi's bed up for weeks! One morning I said..."we are putting Livi's bed up." Then I walked into her room and he followed! I was so amazed! It was that easy. The bed took a whole ten minutes to snap together. I loved every minute of it. Mostly cause it's for Olivia but also because I love spending time with my Husband♥





Livi's Mobile

I couldn't get him to smile...

33 weeks and 2 days

Our Little Family ♥

I have also been bugging Tyler about painting Olivia's Dresser. Today I told him I was not doing any laundry until her dresser was stripped. Today when I got back from the doctor three drawers were being stripped :) I am one happy Mama!
This afternoon I went to the doctor. Everything is wonderful. Livi seems to be healthy and right on track. Next week we start weekly doctor visits and THE COUNTDOWN!!! I am starting to get really excited! and a little nervous...
I have been praying for an easy and healthy delivery...you could join me if you feel so inclined :)

Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment