CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 38

Oh! How time flies. I cannot believe that in a matter of days (hopefully days) I will be meeting my little Livi! My doctor keeps telling me, "any day!" I sure hope that day arrives soon! This week I am working on finishing Olivia's bedding. I have been a little nervous about traveling so I did all the sewing on my own. Thankfully my Meme has been helping me as much as she can over the phone! I am so glad she taught me to sew all those years ago! Yesterday I put together the stroller and installed her car seat in the jeep. I am trying to keep myself busy so I don't get too impatient. I could do laundry, I guess... but that's no fun at all!!! Today Tyler and I made a trip to get car insurance...exciting I know...on the way home Olivia was just having a hay day in there. Tyler felt her little foot against my belly and tickled it. The cheesy smile that spread across his face was priceless. I can't wait for him to meet her. He is going to be such a great daddy! At the doctor yesterday, an ultrasound confirmed that she is head down....way down. The constant pressure on my bladder and pelvic bone pretty much confirmed that for me a while back, but we had to be sure. My doctor also said if I have not had her by Monday she will strip my membrane...eek!!!, and that this will hopefully send me into labor! Mom assured me that it is not as painful as it sounds...just a little uncomfortable. Tyler made a horrible grimacing face when I shared this news with him. Then with a terrified look on his face he slowly asked....."So it's gonna hurt?" Other than that, not too much excitement...and that's OK, I suppose. Just waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment